Okay, I made the no red with one of the boxes at the top of the "make a new post" page, and for Elle, I just followed the instructions that came up when I was at the dashboard and it says "want to add a picture to your profile?" It involved going into the template and pasting the code in.
3 comments:
Nope. The flavors mint and mocha don't really blend well. Mint and chocolate, okay, but minty coffee doesn't work.
I had a hot mint mocha and it was good. Have you tried that?
I also want to know how you made the "no" red and how you got Elle Woods on here. Please fill me in.
Okay, I made the no red with one of the boxes at the top of the "make a new post" page, and for Elle, I just followed the instructions that came up when I was at the dashboard and it says "want to add a picture to your profile?" It involved going into the template and pasting the code in.
Post a Comment