Friday, June 10, 2005

Productive Friday

Hi. Today I took a test and got a 70 on it. I can pass this class with a 70, so I was okay with that. (It's not saying much, I'm always okay with anything passable). The test was on the internet and had multiple keying and spelling errors, and I feel confident we'll get points back when it closes. Anyways, since I'm trying to act like I don't care about this nearly failing grade, I'll drop it now.
So I also got my phone turned on, after much sweaty sitting out in the driveway on my cell phone on hold with BellSouth. So now I have internet at my new apartment too and feel much less isolated in this windowless room. I've checked all my favorite blogs and answered a few emails.
I tried to do the Wall Street Journal's crossword puzzle today and failed miserably. I'm bad at crosswords, even though I feel like the sort of person who should be good at them. My Mom's good at them. I try to store away useless information in case it ever comes up in trivial pursuit or something. I really wanted to answer the question about what people on Easter Island call their home, two words, beginning with an R.
The search continues for Susan G. Kent.
More later.

No comments: