You know that LL Cool J song? I just learned it last week.
Well I am now technically able to upload pictures but blogger's having issues. So give me a minute. Or a week.
Thanks for all the fun comments, guys:
-Yes, PR has my same cell phone provider. I'm pretty happy about that.
-Thanks for the A2D props, that was certainly intentional and I'm glad it was caught.
-The Brooklyn Trees DOES have good voices! And voices are usually so annoying on audiobooks! But this one is good, you're right Bert, I bet it was the same.
-Maybe I say wild now but PR definitely uses "whatev," which is a bigger deal, vocab-wise. So I'm talking like an old person and he's talking like a valley girl. Whatev, it's cool.
-My ears NEVER burn but I would like a good excuse to come to Chattanooga, Ben. I've been avoiding it out of sadness and weirdness and busy-ness lately. But I still like being there, I think.
All of a sudden I'm sitting in the dark with my bright laptop screen. I should probably turn the light on before Elaine gets home and thinks I'm creepy.
So really all I can think about right now is that I'm going to Washington in 2 days. Yesterday I packed all my favorite summer stuff and then looked at the weather channel thing PR sent me about how its going to be 50-70 degrees the whole time, what the cold. So I'll bring the white sweater, so what. I'm not bringing a coat, it's August.
Ooh! I just got one of the pictures up! That's me and Peter Rowan in Charleston last month.
Let me end this and see if I can post more pictures. Elaine's back now anyway.

2 comments:
I don't think so...
Nice, Donivan. You totally know the song I'm talking about!
Post a Comment