It's snowing again now. If I were someone who was committed to seeing beautiful things every day, I would go up the mountain and wander around for awhile.
However:
1. I saw it Saturday
2. I might die on the way up there, as it has been freezing and wet all weekend
3. My house is warm
4. My house has lots of windows and cozy places to sit
5. Maybe later
But anyways, I should go find that book and see what happened to that Edna before I forget.
Okay I'm back. He became a pastor and has proposed to her multiple times, but she keeps saying no because of dying crippled orphans and the manuscripts she's working on.
This is how it ends: "Edna looked reverently up at his beaming countenance, whence the shadows of hate and scorn had long since passed; and, as his splendid eyes came back to hers, reading in her beautiful, pure face all her love and confidence and happy hope, he drew her closer to his bosom, and laid his dark cheek on hers, saying fondly and proudly..."
That's like 2 hours after their wedding. Obviously. Edna's not into premarital cheek layage.
Happy Birthday Zach! tomorrow.
Steph came this weekend for the Kaleo conference (Gender & the Church). We went together. It was interesting. I talked to some of my old professors, which was good, because I was wondering how to re-establish contact with them. And I talked with Mel Murray and her husband, which was good.
Guess what I am the greeter for church this month. I've never been a greeter before. At first when Becky told me I had to do it I got nervous, but last week I realized that you don't have to talk to everyone. You just have to smile at their eyes and give them a bulletin and then move out of the way so they can keep going into the sanctuary.
The snow has basically stopped, so I need to get going.

3 comments:
Just so you know... reason #5: "maybe later." high larious!
Just so you know what? What the not a complete sentence.
Who called it re: Edna? Thank you.
What the what the not a complete sentence also not being a complete sentence.
Post a Comment