Shari Lewis was the voice behind Lambchop, of Lambchop's Play-Along...startlingly bright hair, catchy songs.
Anyways you have to pick. You can't just say neither. Otherwise you get the booby prize choice by default, which REALLY sucks.
Hold on, I'm still trying to think of it.
Okay...here it is.
Every new chapter has to begin with an entire line from the song, "My Humps" by the Black-Eyed Peas.

3 comments:
Shari Lewis is also amazingly good at ventriloquism. I was always impressed. Is she still living?
I knew that Shari Lewis but I thought she was so old that you guys wouldn't know her. I mean, I used to watch her on TV back when it was black and white and there were two channels. You know, when the dinosaurs roamed the earth. Forward, good one Daniel. OT - Tico wants to buy your car.
Happy weekend y'all.
Zoo-ba-lee-zoo! Zoo-ba-lee-zoo! Magic and something are waiting for you!
Dude... that show was probably slightly demonic. yikes.
Post a Comment