This is my favorite baby. He's scared of my face when it's upside down.
These are some green beans that I'm growing.They are a lot bigger now, I've already transplanted them to pots on our windowsill.
Right now April is talking on the phone and I'm eating leftover lasagna for lunch and trying not to listen. Yeah.
I watched another Paul Newman movie. It was called "On the Terrace" or something like that. I watched the whole thing, even when it got gross/boring, because I didn't want to repeat the mistake I made with Cool Hand Luke. It didn't turn out to be very interesting.
Last night for roommate night we went to the gym and played basketball, tall girls against short girls. We schooled them--obviously. Then we tried to go in the hot tub, but I couldn't actually breathe in there with all the high bubbly water and low ceiling, so I went in the sauna until I started feeling light-headed and everyone thought I was really hard core. Then I drank a lot of water and put my necklace back on. I enjoyed it, especially when we walked back out into the rain that had been coming down all day...I felt like I was getting away with something.
Once we got back home, a boy called April and said "come see the new puppy" so she and I went with stringy curlyish chlorine hair. That was interesting. I saw an old friend there.
Anyways...as far as the job search goes...I had a 2nd or 3rd-ish interview with one practice. I also went to a meeting of all the area midwives and tried to be professional and grown up and let them know that I'd probably be a good person to hire. It went well. The food was brilliant. I had the salmon.
I'm working on getting my licenses to practice in GA and TN right now. It is confusing enough that I have to work on it little by little. I hate doing stuff like that. Maybe everyone does. I would make a terrible orthodontist. I like sitting down and knowing that when I get up, the project will be finished.
So if you wrote a book today, would you rather have your big face on the cover, or have Shari Lewis write your foreword?

1 comment:
Neither. Who is Shari Lewis?
Post a Comment