Friday, January 13, 2006

Nathan's


It's really dark and rainy outside. A good day to stay busy.

I went to the grocery yesterday and bought pickles, salmon, cream cheese, potato chips, hummus, tortilla chips, alcohol, minestrone, and brie. Then I came home and sampled a little of everything.

Then I started envisioning myself turning into a pillar of salt with a face like the smoked salmon guy...so I started drinking tons of water.
Then I decided that I was thinking too hard about idiot things, so I did yoga for awhile and then walked down the street looking for someone to tune my guitar for me.

I love this neighborhood. Guess how long it was before I found someone? Probably less than a minute. I'm trying to save up things that I love about this place, because I doubt that I'll find a job here. Which is okay. It would be nice to learn a new city...hopefully one with less dark and rainy January days.

1 comment:

emilie said...

Dear Marie,

Where the heck are you?