Wednesday, April 09, 2008

New pictures from Easter

I just ate a big cheeseburger, and it was so good. I ate the whole thing, sitting at a diner with my friend Kristen, who I haven't seen in like a month. It was fun.

I'm up to 210 deliveries now. Things at work went well today. I had some difficult patients, but I didn't get stressed out. I think it helped that I knew how it was going to be going into it, (like, oh--that girl is coming in. She's going to complain about 20 things and take me an hour) and I was thinking about what I was going to do with people before. So maybe it's not a great idea to go home and think about your patients the night before, but it seemed to help me today. I felt proud of myself.

Last week Dawn was here, she flew in from California for 6 days. She went through my clothes and made me throw a bunch of old stuff away. We'd watched "What Not To Wear" and she got inspired. She said my black shirt wasn't black anymore. So now I don't really have any clothes to wear...just kidding. I still have my scrubs. And church stuff.

Dawn and I laughed a lot and talked a lot, and Saturday we went to see that guy I've been dating. I've seen him like 8 times now. Well....he's pretty great I think. I like talking to him. When we were with Dawn she made us do gymnastics in the living room, and he was better than I was. I hate losing. I wish I could see him more often. I don't really have any pictures of us, because all the ones we've taken have been ugly so far. But actually he is very cute. When I first saw him I thought he looked like Bertie Wooster. Now he just looks like himself to me. He talks fancier than I do, and he has a little bit of an accent from Mississippi. He draws me pictures sometimes. He can raise one eyebrow all by itself.

You know what is really great? That summer is finally coming. It's 7:30 and still light outside here. Today for lunch I had a picnic with Roseanne and her kids at the park and it was beautiful out. It makes a big difference to me. I feel a lot better about having to be awake and go to work in the morning when I don't have to put my coat on first. Even though I like my coat, it is Mountain Hardwear and one time when I was wearing it this lady asked me if I was an athlete. What do you think? Of course I said no. It looks like this only green.

Now I am going to put like 500 pictures up, because it's been a long time and I feel guilty for not blogging.

Here is that great boy, James Lewin.

Here is my sister, who is better now. Take note of Christie's awkward hand.


Here's me and Christie...


Here's a face that Linda was unable to replicate for us later...
Okay I gotta go. Not so long next time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK,
Thanks for blogging. Glad you are happy. You should have mentioned what a GREAT time you had in Black Mountain Easter. Other than that it was good.

Marie said...

thanks guys.

Anonymous said...

Ahem. More blogging, please.