Friday, June 22, 2007

Lists.

Stuff I saw today:
1. A happy new Dad wiping his eyes with gauze because there wasn't any kleenex in the OR.
2. 14 patients. Which doesn't sound like a lot, but all crammed into one morning, it was.
3. Elaine's new car (which means she's moving in with me in the next few days!!!)
4. My tomato plant's first yellow flowers.
5. A guy running with a heart-shaped sweat stain on his red-shirted belly.
6. Four tiny green chiles, lined up on my desk in a neat row. Judy suggested that I use only two of them if I don't want to kill Peter when I make enchiladas verdes for him next week. :)
7. The first ten minutes of "So I Married An Axe Murderer."
8. A REALLY cute 3 year old Guatemalan girl.

Stuff to get done before I go home next week:
1. Say goodbye to those girls that I really like, those ones who I used to live with last year in the yellow house.
2. Consider writing sappy goodbye letters to aforementioned girls.
3. Clean up the place so Peter & Elaine don't find out that I have developed our beloved KBM's habit of leaving socks just...everywhere.
4. Help Elaine move in.
5. Finish library books.
6. 6 deliveries...umm that's going to feel like a lot in one week!
7. Dust. Yesterday Judy came over and she offered to purchase me a Swiffer. Hmm. Do you really get dust that fast? I've only lived here a month!! Maybe I'm just a dusty girl.

1 comment:

emilie said...

And who, my dear girl, might you mean by the KBM who leaves socks everywhere?