Thursday, March 15, 2007

shortness

Hey I had some blogging issues, but I think they're sorted out now. So I heard back yesterday, and you should just call me if you don't know what I'm talking about. I'm tentatively excited.

On Tuesday night I got my best news though: the Cheney's are coming down for Easter too! So we'll all get to be together on Easter again. I think Nicky should make me a dress. Just kidding...because I totally already have my Easter dress, I bought a dress last weekend to wear to all the summer weddings. I told that to someone who asked me if I seriously meant to wear the the same dress to all of them, like that was tacky or something, and I kind of didn't get it. It's a great dress. Umm, okay Linda's here now, I gotta go.

7 comments:

emilie said...

That is ridiculous. Of course you can wear the same dress to all of them. :) Are you going to Ellis's?

Deana said...

That's right we're moving in for the weekend - watch out, here we come!

Anonymous said...

Hey, how about a picture of the dress and then we can vote.

emilie said...

Great idea. Slap a pic of that dress up on your blog Marie.

Anonymous said...

Don't do it, Marie. Remember the stalkers. Your real friends know that you look good in any dress. So wear it. Wear it with that quintessential Mexican confidence you're so good at displaying.

Marie said...

Both DC boys have yet to invite me to their weddings...whatev.
Deana, I can't wait, dude. I got all kinds of new shoes I want to run by you.
Mom and Em, we'll see, I'll think about it.
Shut up, Zach, your Mom's a Mexican.

Katie said...

i want this dress! you can just send it to me =) it rocks!!!