It went good on Thursday guys. We'll see. But now it's Saturday and I gotta go round. I'm thinking I won't shower first. :)
Last night I was on call with no plans, so I did my taxes, finished my book about Alaska, ate spaghetti, paid bills and opened a new ING account. All that stuff actually took up the whole evening. It was okay. I've never done taxes before, but it wasn't bad. It looked like I was getting a big fat refund, but...we'll see. If I really get that much, I'm going to blow it on travel. I didn't go anywhere last year, not even to Washington. Maybe I'll go to surfing camp.
I saw Nicky on Thursday evening, it was fun and I took some cute pictures of her and James but unfortunately they're in my camera's internal memory and it won't copy them onto the memory card, so I can't put them up here. We went out to Mojo Burrito and had a good time, left when James started yelling and throwing stuff. But he lasted a good 45 minutes before that happened.
All right, I really have to go now.

No comments:
Post a Comment