Life is okay guys, don't worry about me too much. I am trying to be very busy, and so far I have been. I want to be distracted. I was on call this weekend and had 4 deliveries. That's decently busy, and they were all during the daytime, so that was cool, and I made plans in the evenings to be with people. And then last night for the first time I saw that one who was taking up space in my head, and he was so unambiguously uninterested (and "doing so great!") that it hurt my feelings. I guess I was hoping my absence had caused a little pain. But that actually helps a lot, because it is kind of hard for me to sustain any sort of wistfulness about a relationship when the other party could care less. So yeah. Whatev. On to the next, taw taw. I'm just going to keep buying myself flowers and fancy ice cream.
Today it was so cold that I got to wear my Oxford coat, the long one, which was fun. I still hate cold weather.
Linda's coming to see me tonight so one of the cars driving by is actually going to be for me this time.

1 comment:
Thanks for saying "Whatev". Deana makes fun of me for saying it. Apparently I missed it back when it was popular, and was under the impression that I invented it about two months ago. So deflating. Perhaps we can rejuvenate it with an add-on: "Whatevashizzle". Yeah, that's good.
Post a Comment